Αυτή η συνταγή θα ανανεωθεί σύντομα στα ελληνικά. Μείνετε συντονισμένοι.
- 1/2 cup (125ml) espresso, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp cognac
- 2 large eggs, separated, at room temperature
- pinch of salt
- 7 Tbsps (90g) sugar, divided
In today’s competitive market environment, the body copy of your entry must lead the reader through a series of disarmingly simple thoughts.
All your supporting arguments must be communicated with simplicity and charm. And in such a way that the reader will read on. (After all, that’s a reader’s job: to read, isn’t it?) And by the time your readers have reached this point in the finished copy, you will have convinced them that you not only respect their intelligence, but you also understand their needs as consumers.
- Mix together the espresso, rum, and cognac. The mixture should taste strongly of alcohol. If not, add more until it does. (That flavor will tone down when mixed with the other ingredients, but feel free to adjust to taste.)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, or by hand, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they begin to get stiff. Beat in half of the sugar until stiff. Scrape the egg whites into a small bowl.
- In the same bowl, beat the egg yolks with the remaining sugar until stiff and light-colored, about three minutes. (If using a standing electric mixer, you may need to stop and scrape down the sides.) By hand, beat in the mascarpone with a spatula or whisk, until lump-free.
- Top with remaining mascarpone cream, cover, and refrigerate at least four hours, but preferably overnight.
- Right before serving, shake powdered cocoa generously on top.
As a result of which, your entry will repay your efforts. Take your sales; simply put, they will rise. Likewise your credibility. There’s every chance your competitors will wish they’d placed this entry, not you. While your customers will have probably forgotten that your competitors even exist. Which brings us, by a somewhat circuitous route, to another small point, but one which we feel should be raised.